Blackboard Open Content
- Blackboard Open Content (formerly xpLor) removes restrictions by allowing you to use the same learning materials in various LMS environments with unprecedented ease.
- Blackboard Open Content leverages the strengths of your LMS and moves content to the cloud.
- Together, Blackboard Open Content and the Content Collection create a complete learning content solution that provides personal, course, institutional, and global content management capabilities for all of your learning content.
- Content Collection: File management system for personal, course, and institutional document management, sharing, and reuse.
- Blackboard Open Content: Cloud-based, global learning object repository for authoring, copyright, sharing, and discovery of rich educational materials and open educational resources.
- Professors and instructors.
- Create or upload content.
- Protect your content.
- Share your content with other users and institutions as determined by specific parameters and sharing filters.
- Search for content according to grade level, subject matter, standards, and other criteria.
- Deliver your content seamlessly across multiple courses and systems simultaneously.